Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Over the Hill

During my day in Chapel Hill I decided to take a quick tour of the University of North Carolina's campus. Being that I went to a small community college in Mississippi, I never really got to experience what it was like to live on such a massive campus of this sort. So after placing a stake at Time Out Restaurant, I decided to swing thru. I didn't have a tour guide, and honestly had no idea where I was going. The only thing I was armed with was the Google Maps app on my phone, and my camera. Here's what came up.

The UNC Tarheel

Sundial outside the planetarium

The Chapel of the Cross

Entering the Coker Arboretum behind the church

Polo Shirt~Hollister, Chino Shorts~Polo Ralph Lauren, Canvas Sneakers~Aldo, Belt~Army Navy Surplus, Watch~Timex, Sunglasses~H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment