Thursday, July 12, 2012

House Calls

About a month ago I was approached with the opportunity for my family and me to be a part of a photo shoot. Now this was not your typical fashion photo shoot. It was for House Calls Magazine; a quarterly publication put out by Roper St Francis Hospitals located in the "Lowcountry" portion of South Carolina. It primarily focuses on health and wellness. So when I was told they were interested in me, a style blogger, I was a bit thrown off. However I'm always open to new opportunities and connecting with different audiences. 

So the basis of the summer issue was about happiness. Our instuctions were to simply joke around and look happy. And then they just asked us for some quotes on what made us happy. Sounds simple right? Well, it was. And we had a blast! Here are the final shots that were chosen for print.

All photographs taken by Ruta Elvikyte





2 comments: