Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boots and Brass

Amirah Kinlaw
27 years old
Patient Care Technitian
Resides in Summerville, SC

Striped Buttondown Oxford~Ralph Lauren Sport, Chinos~JCrew, Blazer~(Thrifted), Riding Boots~Steve Madden, Crossbody Bag~Palmetto Purse, Umbrella~Coach

This stylish woman happens to be my wife. The photo was taken moments after a monsoon-like downpour where it seemed like we took on about 6 inches of rain in a mere 20 minute span. Being that she doesn't own any rubber rainboots, she equipped herself with the next best thing; riding boots. Think about it. You can tuck your pants in them, the leather holds up well to the moisture, and you have thick rubber soles to tread those slick streets.

Those who know me, know that this is the look that I'm most attracted to. Some say boyish, I say classy. Dont believe me? Princess Diana was no stranger to similar looks. And it's for good reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment