Sunday, January 12, 2014

#rewindNYE 2014

This past Friday, the Fashion Queen of the Southeast Ayoka Lucas, threw New Years Eve party. If you're checking your calendar, I know, New Years Eve was like two weeks ago. But give me one good reason why it's not OK to celebrate it again. Don't worry, I'll wait. Hard to come up with one right? I definitely had no problem showing up to The Royal American to bask in the festivities. And as always, I came strapped with my camera to capture all the happenings of the night.



Makeshift photo booth was is full effect.

Photographer Landon Neil Phillips was on hand visually documenting the night.

Me with K. Cooper Ray, aka Social Primer



Lexa L'Terra performed one of her songs.
I believe Beyonce's new single "Drunk in Love" was playing at this point. The room proceeded to go nuts.

Elliot Carlyle the PR machine.


5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......


No comments:

Post a Comment